This year, the routes will be even more special than previous editions. Following the recommendations and protective measures from the local and national governments, two routes will be taking place physically. Furthermore, we will have one route which is entirely online. With the online route, we can visit very remote places that normally get excluded from the project, like places far into Russia, or on the Canary Isles.
The online route has two ambassadors dedicated to giving trainings to the participants of the stops. The events on this route are open for everyone to join and participate in. Below, you can find a full list of the online sessions with some information, as well as a link to get more info on the event!
- EU and more! Organisations and Institutions in Europe you may not know about (Saturday 5th of June, 15:00 CEST)
- Go local, become global: Impact your community (Sunday 6th of June, 15:00 CEST)
- Power to YOUth: engagement in current policies (Monday 7th of June, 19:00 CEST)
- Go local, become global: Impact your community (Tuesday 8th of June, 19:00 CEST)
- Ready, set, Activate! Start your own activism initiative (Thursday 10th of June, 18:00 CEST)
- Go local, become global: Impact your community (Friday 11th of June, 18:00 CEST)
The opening conference is the kick-off of the routes period. The conference is organised together with AEGEE-Leiden. It will take place on the 14th, 15th and 16th of May, will fully be online, and is completely free for anyone to join.
The theme of the conference is “learn to lobby, no campaign no gain”. The entire weekend is filled with interesting speakers, a panel discussion and several workshops all centered around this one central topic. In these short few days, you will learn everything you need to know in order to start your own campaign.
If you want to know more, you can always check our social channels for updates, like the Facebook event.