Are you passionate about society and eager to explore other countries to find out what people actually think? Are you an enthusiastic and proactive person willing to go on a one-month adventure across Europe?
Then keep on reading!
are between 18-30 years old, as of March 2019
are active in a (international) student organization or non-profit organization
feel strong ties to Europe
have experience developing and delivering workshops or presentations in English
are interested and knowledgeable about European politics and youth participation
are responsible, reliable and initiative
have a can-do and up-for-anything attitude
like to talk and work with people of different ages and cultures
have backpacking and travelling experience
#What is covered?
– You will get an Interrail ticket from us, you will be hosted by AEGEE local branches and food will be covered.
– Your trip from home to the starting point of the routes and back from the final stop to your location will be covered under certain conditions.
– Health insurance will NOT be provided by the project team, but it is mandatory to have an international health insurance for the period 12th March – 27th April 2019
– Visa fees will NOT be provided, but we will provide the ambassadors with invitation letters and try to lower the costs
– Pocket money (for personal expenses) is not included. Our experience from previous Europe on Track editions indicates that about 200€ pocket money will enable travelling ambassadors to realize the project in a fun and effective manner, although it may be less depending on your personal spending habits.
#WHAT YOU WILL DO
✓ You will travel to 10 cities in one month with Interrail passes provided by AEGEE and Europe on Track;
✓ You will sleep in trains and be hosted at other people’s houses in every stop;
✓ You will facilitate and moderate workshops and discussions at the different stops (including conferences) about Future of Europe and Youth Participation;
✓ You will develop the content for the workshops and discussions together with the project team;
✓ You will be a spokesperson for Europe on Track in the media;
✓ You will be speaking to different people; from policy makers and stakeholders to high school students.